jia shan and abroad
1. set up marketing strategy, plans and develop marketing policies and systems to ensure that the established policy and systems are competitive and in line with the organization’s strategy and current trends .
2. manage overall marketing operations and set concepts, action plans, sales promotion activities to increase sales and revenue of the organization.
3. set up strategy and directions for advertising, public relations and marketing activities for subsidiaries. also build and maintain good relationship with advertising agencies, production houses and media in order to build a strong cooperation at strategic level and ensure that the operations of the function are done with creative direction.
4. manage the overview of profit, loss and expense budget in relation to marketing functions to ensure that all operations are done within the budget limit and assist the operations to be done with respect to the organization’s core policy and goal.
5. coordinate with related organizations in order to effectively set up marketing strategy and policy, with the organization’s policy and goal achieved.
6. develop, improve and adapt marketing systems to ensure that the system is effective and in line with the ever-changing situations.
7. develop subordinates’ capability to ensure that they are fully capable of the job and ready for rotation or promotion in the future .
qualifications / requirements:
1.bachelor or master degree in business administration, international trade, or sales and marketing, or related major.
2. at least ten years working experience in photovoltaic industry or semiconductor field.
3. in-depth understanding of operations system related to the organization’s business
4. demonstrated leadership skills and qualities, having supervised/managed direct staff.
5. excellent written and oral communications skills both in english and chinese.
6.excellent interpersonal and communication skills; good at building and maintaining relationships with people.
7. good at problem solving. excellent negotiation skills.
8.aggressive, reliable, result-oriented and able to work under pressure. strong self assurance and confidence; pro-active and self-motivated.